Verification in casinos

This is an article for newer player who do not know which documents you may need to safely withdraw money.
The standard set of documents for a casino usually includes:

  • The proof of identity in a form of an identity document like driver license, passport, and/or international passport with a photo.
  • Address confirmation. Registration information of utility bills will suffice in the vast majority of cases.
  • You will often be asked to send a photo of a debit card you used to make a deposit. It is generally advised to use independent systems like Skrill, Neteller, and similar. This will surely speed up the withdrawal process.

These documents will be sufficient for all major casino providers:
— Playtech
The standard set of documents – your registration and passport, the photo of the debit card you use to make payments. In order to avoid problems with the casino, you may need to send a legally verified copy of your document to the company. In rare scenarios, you will be asked to send a photo of yourself holding your ID.
— Microgaming
A passport (or any other ID) + your registration or utility bill. They never ask for an ID-photo. These two documents usually satisfy the administration. In rare cases withdrawal without any documents is possible.
— Netent
Everything is standard.
— Nyx
You will need an ID to withdrawal funds.
— Novomatic
A passport or any other ID. In seldom cases, you may be asked to provide your address verification by sending a utility bill or a registration card. You may be asked to verify your identity by sending a picture with an ID in your hands.
You will need to provide at least two IDs and 2 proofs of registration at the address. You may be asked to send a verification photo with an ID.
I hope, this information was useful! Good Luck!

Leave a Reply

1 Звезда2 Звезды3 Звезды4 Звезды5 Звезд 4.00 from 5 by 10 votes